Muslims, Beards and the Indian Mentality

[Please note: If you find religion a touchy topic, then please LEAVE now.]

Yesterday Danny and I headed off to ‘Club 8’ for some booze, heavy metal and to discuss Counterstrike strategies. Well that was that. Sadly contents of the discussion do not get published. :P

I then go to the urinal to unload all those glasses of vodka I had consumed. So I’m there taking a leak and suddenly a guy next to me say, “Are you a Muslim?”

Wtf? When did I get circumcised?? :P Just kidding you morons!!
Ok, back to the serious stuff.

[Please note, I do not get offended if anyone calls me a Muslim or a Jew or whatever. You can call me anything besides maharashtran..]

So here is the conversation:

I walk out and think, bl**dy f*cking Indian. Which brings me to the next part.

You see we talk about about what a great nation we are and all that. But the brains of the people in this country are already hardwired to loads of crap and they will never be able to change.

I don’t wanna take sides here, because personally I beleive all the sides are majorly screwed up. People are so attached to their creed and ready to kill the other just like that. No one even thinks of the consequences. Like, oh they borke our temple, lets go break their mosque. Oh they broke our mosque, lets burn their temple. Wtf?

I think everyone in this country should just take their creed and flush it down the loo. Screw, I don’t even wanna talk about this crap right now.

If you wanna discuss this with me then feel free to stop me anywhere and we shall discuss this over a glass of booze (which is on me).

Oh, that guy in the urinal, the look of his face… hahahaha.. that was so funny!

By Lovell on December 7, 2008 · Posted in Beards, Club 8, Hyderabad, Indian Mentality, Muslims

15 Comments | Post Comment

jayan says:

You should have settled it right there man. Whole bunch of jackasses who need to be put in their place. It’s sad that people get stereotyped because of the way they look.

Posted on December 7th, 2008

vicky says:

dis is wha u call an honest post….but i doubt if u really got pissd drunk ;)

club 8 wid danny eh?….and u think 3ice b4 u say yes for booze wid us…damn ya strategist

Posted on December 7th, 2008

Lovell says:

Couldn’t agree with you more man. But I’m not bothered bout what people think about looks.

I’m fed up of all the crap that goes around saying we are a ‘united’ nation etc, but everyone is ready to stab the other guy for any reason.

Sensitive stuff man, I can discuss it with you offline..

Posted on December 7th, 2008

Lovell says:

The above response was for Jayan.

@ Vignesh: This is not a complete honest post. If you hear my honesty I bet you and your people will come out and burn me and my family.

Wrt drinking with Danny. We come up with weird CS Strats man..

Posted on December 7th, 2008

Nikhil Dev says:

Did i hear booze on u. I am in man. And especially for the topic to talk on. Tell me when and where

Posted on December 7th, 2008

Rohit says:

with Dev u sure will break someone or something…
would love to see the expression on that ‘moron’s’ face…cant believe he actually asked u that
irrelevant but dude…too many typos man

Posted on December 7th, 2008

Lovell D'souza says:

@ Dev : We shall pimp a day and the focus is about the topic, the booze is just to keep the contents uncensored..

@ Rohit : I don’t care about the typos man, I’m not catering to anyone. And I don’t need to correct or moderate what I write.

Posted on December 7th, 2008

mohith says:

dude… I could not agree with you Idiots the like the you mention are the very people like raj thackeray n all survive …..one has to fix such fools before you fix the bigger idiot… and its only religion its everything man language where you come from blah…blah…
I am glad u scared the guy… that is one less idiot in the world…

P.S you were boozing???

Posted on December 8th, 2008

Lovell D'souza says:

@ mohith : Ofcos man. booze in the blood was in a kinda high level.. screw it all man.

And guess what, today morning:
1 – everyone was jumping the signal at the Sec’bad cross road
2 – one assh*le was driving on the wrong side of the road
3 – a cop took a Rs. 100/- bribe from a truck guy

And all those of you who say this nation id great are in denial!!!!

Posted on December 8th, 2008

greycellsinxs says:

booze?
did u say booze?

i will tell u know who

Posted on December 8th, 2008

Lovell D'souza says:

yes booze!!..
so what??

dnt worry im not a chronic alcoholic…

Posted on December 8th, 2008

Sasidhar says:

Just last week, a traffic cop stopped me, asked me if I was a muslim (when I had the beard). He was surprised to hear my name, and was in denial for a good few minutes before he finally accepted that I’m not muslim.

It’s not changing anytime soon.

Posted on December 8th, 2008

Lovell D'souza says:

Oh, that reminds me of this incident at the Begumpet airport.

Last Christmas when I was there and this elderly Muslim cop was frisking me at the boarding and asked me if I was going home for Id.

I said no, I’m going home for Christmas. Then he was like “Oh sorry, I thought you were a Muslim.”

So I told him that there’s nothing to be sorry about. And he wished me a safe journey and I wished him a happy Id in advance.

People think it’s degrading to be called a Muslim, but I don’t feel so.

It’s about time we just forget bout creed and all that. And, about Ayodhya, lets just build a cricket stadium there!!!

Posted on December 8th, 2008

Sasidhar says:

I thought you’d say Football stadium :)

Posted on December 8th, 2008

Lovell D'souza says:

No man.. Indian people would not understand the game.. and then there wud be more violence!! :P

Posted on December 9th, 2008